We’re looking for talented, hardworking individuals to "Join the Migration". If you’re looking for a chance to join a fun and creative team, now is your chance! Here is what we’re searching for.
The application for all job listings can be completed here: bit.ly/PTFulfillmentApp. Please, no walk-ins. Completed applications and resumes can be emailed to email@example.com.
Warehouse Team Members - Oxford, MS
Warehouse Team Members are responsible for helping with shipping and receiving goods, pick and pack, and other organizational tasks within the warehouse.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work space, aisles, and shipping areas
• Attention to detail, efficiency, and order fulfillment accuracy
• Read and complete pick lists/orders accurately
• Identify and help to resolve problems in the fulfillment process
• Ensure that goods are kept in proper locations and out of aisles to promote a safe work environment
• Promote positive relationships with other team members
• Performs other duties as assigned
Attendance is required per agreed upon schedule.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Age 17+
• Able to work at least 10+ hours per week
• Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
• Strong attention to detail to minimize shipping errors
• Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Problem solving ability
• Excellent oral communication
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50-70lbs at times
• Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
• Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather.
• This position has two classifications:
1. full-time hourly; given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible and/or additional working hours during peak periods.
2. part-time hourly; given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible and/or additional working hours during peak periods.
• This position is reviewed annually.